With high fuel costs and vehicles misuse, it’s now more important than ever to improve the management of your fleet so that you can lower operational costs, improve fleet visibility and driver satisfaction, while complying with regulatory requirements.
There are several fleet management benefits to enable you to achieve these results including the following:
Features of the FMS Solutions.
- Real time vehicle tracking
- Fuel Monitoring solutions
- KPI Report.
- Vehicle maintenance scheduling.
- Hub Arrival/Hub Departure Analysis.
- Accident /speed violation/fuel Analysis Report.
- GPS Status Report.
- Report Scheduler.
- Alerts like harsh braking, restrictive hours.
- Application for iphones and ipads
Reports can be optimized to achieve the following
- Harsh breaking reports
- Engine idling/ freewheeling reports
- Event history reports
- Idling time reports
- Fuel theft reports
- Refueling reports
- Over speeding reports
- Maintenance scheduling reports
- Stoppage reports/alerts
Benefits of installing a fleet management solution.
- Improve fleet fuel management- reduce fuel costs and repair bills my minimizing excessive idling, over revving, harsh breaking, improper shifting and over speeding.
- Improve fleet management of your fleet so that you can lower operational costs and maximize margins, while improving your fleet visibility and the satisfaction of drivers.
- Increase profitability-Save many numerous operating cost by optimizing your fleet’s fuel efficiency, better managing driver performance, streamlining reporting, improving routing, and making efficient use of your trailers.
- Retail customer- improve your efficiency and customer service by ensuring that your customers freight arrives safely and on time, while providing real time access to information on where the cargo is.